The tower is used to neutralize fumes and remove organic substances. It is built out of polypropylene
sheets. A sprayer is installed inside the tower to spray a 1300 mm thick layer of raschig rings.
In order to avoid drop dragging, a second 310 mm thick layer of raschig rings has been placed upstream to
A neutralization solution container is placed beneath the tower. The solution circulation pump has a
capacity of 55 Lts/1' with a head of 6 m. The suction fan has a max capacity of 2000 m3/hour.
The scrubber is complete with :
- n.1 pH meter and electrode
- n.1 Conductivity meter & probe
- n.1 Caustic soda dosing pump (controlled by the pH meter)
- Automatic water integration
- Min & Max water level sensors
- Power supply : three-phase.
- Power : 3 kW
- Overall dimensions : 1500x1200x3500 mm (length-width-height).
- Working weight : 350 kg
- Crated dimensions: 320 x 105 x 150 CM
- Estimated crated weight: 500 KG
- As these are diluted alkaline solutions, no safety tank is required for the liquid soda.
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.