The machine is made to straighten Ag-Au material tubes and relative alloys. The complex of parts are mounted on a solid steel structure composed of base and cover connected by columns and tie rods to keep rigid the machine.
The machine has 4 couples of rollers aligned on the vertical axis.
The angular and vertical controls are manuals, through suitable wheels with gravitational analogical indicators.
To guarantee the position of rollers during the working a mechanic locking system with driving lever is applied on every roller.
The machine is supplied with a entry guide plate with nylon bush adjustable for height and a counterbench in exhit to support the tube.
- Double straightening speed 5-10 mt/min
- Diameter range tubes from 15 to 28 mm.
- Thickness range tubes from 2-4 mm.
- Length range tubes from 1000 to 2000 mm.
- Yielding 500 N/mm2.
- Feeding direction tube from left to right.
- Installed horse power KW 2.3.
- Power supply 400 V. 50 HZ. Three-phase.
- Length 2000-3000 mm
- Width 1000 mm
- Height 1650 mm
- Approx.Weight 1300 kg
- Construction standards in accordance to “CE” with respective documentation.
- Rollers “V” bench lift 4.830,00€
- Series of hyperbolic rollers 10.235,00€
Packing: € 476,00Check the latest exchange rate
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.