DescriptionThe aqua regia gold refining tumbler is a new technology compared to static refining plants. This refining unit consists of one PPL tumbler with a total volume of about 400 litres, inclined to 30° and rotated by a motor, with the possibility to adjust the rotation speed. The rotation forces the gold grains to continuously rub against each other reducing the overall dissolution time. External to the tumbler there is a Pyrex glass condenser to condense the acid fumes reducing their overall volume, thus resulting in a easier fume neutralization operation. Another advantage is that it can work during the night without supervision. The maximum daily quantity you can refine every day is 50 kgs of gold grains with a final gold purity of 999,5/1000 (minimum). These rotating refining systems can refine gold grains as well as casting scraps and some types of precious ashes. The plant is made up of : • N.1 PPL tumbler with a total volume of about 400 litres • N. 2 Graduated tanks for HCl and HNO3. Acid transfer from the reactors by vacuum. • N. 2 Filter units on wheels with a compressed air diaphragm pump to transfer the solutions. • N. 1 500 litre cementation uit. • N. 1 Electrical board
|1||€ 51,000.00||€ 51,000.00|
|3000||Nr||PAPER FILTER.800 MM||€ 0,84||€ 2.520,00|
|3000||Nr||CARTONCINO FILTR.OCTEX D 40 CM||€ 1,40||€ 4.200,00|
|3000||Nr||PAPER FILTER 400 MM||€ 0,30||€ 900,00|
|RX/PH||1||Nr||REDOX – PH KIT||€ 745,00||€ 745,00|
NEUTRALIZATION TOWER FOR FUMES MODEL TLF/700 INOXThe offer is complete with a stainless steel fume scrubber to neutralize the fumes.
|1||€ 48,500.00||€ 48,500.00|
Special Notes:To properly quote a system(s), additionally, we need to know:
- Chemical composition of the material to be refined would be ideal.
- Initial form of the material as in old jewelry, fluvial dust, gold scraps, etc.
- Starting purity, including quantity of Au and Ag.
- Required final purity of the material (IE 999,5)
- Required final form you require(IE Ingots, Grain etc.). If you require Ingots, kindly specify the weight ( 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500 Gr, Etc).
- Average silver content must not exceed 15-18 %
- This is a standard setup (equipment can/will change according to specific requirements)
- This information is intended only as a guideline to those who want to have an approx. idea at investment levels for such a project with these daily quantities.
- Some refining situations may not require all the listed equipment, others will require additional units, which is why more technical information is required (i.e. materials, purities etc.) before issuing a formal quote.
- This webpage should not be considered a formal quote.
- Optional Installation & Training
- € 960.00/Day plus flight/travel related expenses
Price: € 99.500,00
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.