ALLOY BATCH CHARGE: 6-12+ Kg ALLOY MAXIMUM PER CYCLE
WORKING CYCLE TIME IN 24 hours = 3 BATCHES
PURITY CAN BE OBTAINED: FROM 999,0/5 TO 999,9/1000
This refining plant is used to obtain gold with purity of 999,9 ‰(thousandths)using gold alloy anodes with a gold content of approx 990-995 ‰ (thousands) every 24 hrs the production of fine gold goes from 6 to 12 kg (and even more) for each of the 2 tanks that are seated in the plant.
- Main structure and suction hood made in pps and complete with frontal sliding transparent panel.
- 2 electrolytic tanks made of pps with 20 mm thickness.
- Electrolytic tank dimension:500x300x400h mm each.
- Approx volume= 40/45 liters each tank
- Suction system under the hood.
- Grazing suction system over the tanks
- Suction pipeline placed behind the hood.
- This pipeline is easily dismountable to allow cleaning operations and recovery of the gold chloride deposited inside the pipes during the electrolytic refining process.
- Tipping extractable cover over each electrolytic tank.
- Removable safety tank placed under electrolysis tanks.
- 1 condenser made of pp and complete with internal pvdf pipe coil placed on the hood side.
- The condenser must be connected to an external cooling system.(chiller or water recycling tank
- That will be quoted separately. the condenser is also equipped with a counter-wash system that allows total recovery of the gold chloride deposited inside the condenser formed during the fumes suction of the electrolytic refining process.
- The fumes exit pipe from the condenser is ø 160 mm complete with butterfly valve.
- Main switchboard to control all the plant functions (t° control, recycling pumps etc.)
- Electrical connection:220 v or 380 v threephase.
- Absorbed power: 4 / 5 kw/h approx.
- Overall dimensions: 1800x750x1800h mm
Each Tank is Equipped With:
- 1 magnetic propeller pump made of pvdf for the continuous recycling of electrolytic solution into the tank.
- 1 thermo-regulated heater made of Teflon which absorb 1500 watt
- 1 level control sensor device.
- 3 rear copper bars (2 positive + 1 negative) for current rectifier connection and complete with anodes and cathodes contacts.
- 5 cathodic bars made of titanium complete with n°5 special hooks in titanium for holding the cathodes made of rolled thin pure gold.
- 4 anodic bars made of titanium complete with n°4 special hooks in titanium for holding the gold anodes which are covered with meraklon cloth bags in order to collect any eventual metallic impurities.
- With an electrolytic solution containing about 70/80 gr aucl3 in appropriate concentration each tank can produce about 6/12 kg fine gold (999,9) every 24hrs.
- To increase the production is possible to change the composition of the electrolytic solution adding more AuCl13
- RECYCLING TANK FOR WATER USED IN THE CLOSE CIRCUIT COOLING SYSTEM OF ELECTROLYTIC GOLD REFINING PLANT.
- volume = 1200 lts. approx
- double reinforcements on the tank
- recycling pump with immersion impeller 700h mm.
- main switchboard
- absorbed power: 0.75 kw
- STABILIZED CURRENT RECTIFIER TYPE 1000A-10V WITH 2 POSITIVE EXITS AND 2 DIGITAL VOLT-AMPEREMETERS TO CHECK CURRENT IN ELECTROLYSIS CELLS 1 AND 2.
- max. output: 1000 ampere / 10 volts
- forced air cooling system
- overall dimensions: 700x700x1200h mm.
- 2 POSITIONS HAND-WASH BASIN MADE OF P.P.8 mm WITH FORCED FILTRATION SYSTEM.
- acid proof discharging pump with filter:0,25 hp.
- 2 taps, level sensor and decantation tank with cartridge filter
- overall dimensions: 750x450x1300h mm
- weight: approx. 55 kg.
- THERMOSTATIC STOVE DRYER T5510 FOR DRYING GOLD AND SILVER GRAINS, CRISTALS AND JEWELLERY ITEMS WITH 10 EXTRCTABLE PLANES 50x50cm AND 6 EXTRACTABLE PYREX CONTAINERS
- FUMES WASHING TOWER Ø 600 mm. FOR WASHING ACID EMISSIONS FROM PRECIOUS METALS CHEMICAL PROCESSES.
- 1 BASAMENT USED AS RECYCLING TANK.
- 1 RECYCLING PUMP:0,25 Kw.2750/3350 rpm
- 1 FUMES WASHING SECTION FILLED OF SPECIAL RINGS.
- 1 SUCTION FAN: 0,55 Kw – 2700 rpm.
- 1 MAIN SWITCHBOARD
- TOTAL ABSORBED POWER: 0.8 Kw. APPROX.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 700x1500x2800h mm.