Cut is made by circular saws in HSS or in tungsten carbide with maximum diameter 125 mm and thickness from 0,5 to 0,8 mm.
The machine cuts solid and hollow bars of any type of moulding and material, rectangular 32x14 mm (max), square 16x16 mm (max) and round 19 mm (max) with cutting precision +- 0,04 mm. Maximum cutting length 90 mm.
The vertical motion of the sawing group happens through warm and roller linear steerings.
Chuck with high precision bearings and saw linkage diameter 22 mm.
All movements can be adjusted:
- Forwarding feed.
- Working stroke and forwarding speed.
- Speed of the saw-unit rotation.
- Extra-stroke for saw replacement.
- Working cycle regulated by a microprocessor.
- Pre-setting of the cuts’ number.
- Closed circuit lubrication with filings separation.
- Length 700 mm
- Width 1000 mm
- Height 1600 mm
- Approx.Weight 360 kg
- Diameter drag coiler 400mm ( 15.75" )
- Construction standards in accordance to “CE” with respective documentation.
- Suction on the cut.
- Roller bearing in input.
- Installed horse power 1,5 KW.
- Power supply 380 V. 50 Hz. Three-phase + N.
- 3° shoulder € 2.078,00
- Equipment for straight cuts with locking – piece € 1.089,00
- Equipment for inclined cuts with locking – piece € 1.089,00
- Two locking - piece (undersaw block + feed) € 299,00
- Electronic variation of speed € 1.590,00
Packing: € 476,00Check the latest exchange rate
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.