Inventory Number: Linx Series
- Maximum quality of the product thanks to the possibility of a repeatable and effective heat treatment
- Consistent results
- Oxidation-free treatments
- Independent working temperature control for each working line (version with more than one working lines)
- Independent working speed control for each working line (version with more than one working strands)
- Possibility to treat simultaneously in multiple lines profiles of different sections and alloys (version with several working lines).
- Total absence of traction-induced tensions in the product during the whole heat treatment.
- Low power and gas consumption.
- Reduced heat wasting in the working environment.
- Active and passive safety
- Ergonomic design
The LINX electric furnaces are designed for continuous annealing and deoxidation. with one, two or four fully independent working lines, each one with: uncoiling unit, heating and cooling camber, tensioning unit, coiling unit, possibility to work materials of different profiles and alloys, pre-arrangement for built-in ammonia gas dissociator or for hydrogen and nitrogen gas mixer.