Versatile units for refining gold alloys, without limits on the start of purity and/or the quantity of silver. Minimum obtainable purity is 99.5/1000.
- Electric Heaters with power regulators to control the reaction
- Two acid storage containers positioned in a PPL tray as requested by european laws. The acids are transfered from these by vacuum to two graduated pyrex containersinside the hood. from there, they are transfered to the reactors by gravity.
- Filter unit on wheels with a compressed air diaphragm pump to transfer the solution
- Cementation Tank
- Storage containers on wheels for king waters
- Control Panel
- For safety reasons, all parts in pyrex (reactors and condensers) are positioned inside a ppl hood fitted with suction manifold that can be connected to a fume scrubber, Optional Installation & Training€ 1060.00/Day plus flight/travel related expenses
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.