These refining units consists of a hollow PPl tumbler inclined to 25° which continuously rotates by means of a special motor. The rotation speed can be regulated. This continual rotation causes the gold grains to rub against each other and consequently the dissolution time is considerably shorter than in traditional static units.
External to the tumbler there is a water-cooled Pyrex-glass condenser to condense acid fumes back into the unit, thus reducing the overall volume of fumes that need to be neutralised.
Another advantage is that these units can work without supervision.
These are multi-purpose units allowing the user to refine the gold grains as well as casting scraps and some types of precious ashes.
- list description
- Power supply Single – phase.
- Power 0,8 Kw
- Overall dimensions 1550 x 1450 x 1900 mm
- Weight 250 Kgs
Each refining system generally consists of:
- Polypropylene hood designed to the recover any acid losses
- PPL tumbler refining barrel. The barrel is inclined at 25° and continuously rotates by means of a special motor. The rotation speed can be regulated. The continual rotation causes the gold grains to rub against each other and consequently the dissolution time is considerably shorter. External to the tumbler there is a water cooled pyrex-glass fume condenser.
- Graduated tanks for HCl and HNO3.
- PPl tray where two containers for HCl and HNO3 acids are stored.
- Filter units on wheels with a compressed air diaphragm pump to transfer the solutions.
- Cementation/precipitation unit
- Control panel
10 REASONS FOR TRYING OUT THIS NEW REFINING PROCESS
- Reduction of process time
- Greater operation flexibility : recover gold from alloys, polishing dusts, precious metal ashes
- Refine alloys containing up to 15 % silver without pre-refining
- Lower running costs thanks to reduction in consumption of chemical products
- Lower fume treatment costs thanks to reduced volume of fumes created during the process
- Energy saving as no electrical heat is required
- Increased safety for the workers as there are no glassware reactors
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced cost for spare parts
- Limited floorspace requirements
Click Here to see TLF/750 Fume Scrubber
FACTORY TECHNICIAN TRAINING @ 960,00 euro / day
PLUS ALL TRAVEL-RELATED EXPENSES