- Maximum drawing power 150000 Newton.
- Working stroke: 2 meters.
- Installed horse power 11 KW.
- Drawing speed: from 0 to 3,5 mt/1' min. adjustable independently from the drawing power.
- Drawing speed adjustable with continuity through the handle of the flow compensated regulator three-way, positioned on the tank cover. Carriage return speed 6,5 mt/1' min. constant (independent from the selected drawing speed). Pre-closure power of pincers (power on the tube to draw) adjustable with continuity from 100 to 2100 kgf, through the screw of maximum pressure valve positioned on the cover tank.
- Maximum time necessary for the complete closure of pincer: 1 second. Double working way in automatic-manual selectable through the lever from the control panel.
Automatic cycle: 1 pushbutton for the closure of pincer and automatic starting of carriage after 1 second, automatic stop at end-stroke, 1 pushbutton for opening the pincer and the automatic return of carriage after 1 second, automatic stop at return end-stroke.
Movable end-stroke to draw a great quantity of bars with length lower than 2 meters.
Manual cycle: 1 separate pushbutton for each manoeuvre (opening and closure of pincers, go and return carriage).
Pushbuttons to start and stop the motor, safety stop, pushbutton to stop the carriage in any position without stop the motor.
Construction standards in accordance to “CE” with respective documentation.
- Carriage for tubes diameter max 100 mm.
|- Pre-bench Length||
|- Bench Length||
|- Max Height||
Hole + Anchorate pin tube for wedding rings
- Made up by a tungsten carbide brushing mounted on a treated and ground steel stem. These type of mandrel is manufacturered from 16 mm up to the maximum diameter which may be requested. They are used on straight benches in any kind of drawing with reduction not over 25-30%.
Available Ex-Factory, Italy
Machine Priced for..... € 24.375,00
Carriage for tubes max diameter 100mm... € 8.400,00