- Power Supply: 230/400V 50/60Hz/three phases
- Power of Furnace: 10 kW
- Working frequency of the converter: 5 ÷ 10 Khz
- Usefull size of the crucible (18kt gold): 8,1 kg
- Max working temperature: 1200 Degrees C
- Water consumption (T° 15 to 30°c – Pressure 2– 3 bar) : 20 l/min
- Gas for protection: Nitrogen or argon
- Gas consumption (0,5 – 1 bar): 20 l/min
- Compressed air: 4-8 bar
- Dimensions: 890x600 x 1660 mm.
- Weight: 270kg
Vertical induction furnace for continuous melting and casting of precious-metal alloy sections in wire, tube and plate form. Equipped with processor for setting and storing 99 automatic melting programs, with display and print-out of all parameters set, with possibility of switching-over for manual melting. Equipped with one single-inductor working station and melting head integrated in the structure of the furnace. Circular die cooling. Medium frequency generator of new concept.
Furnace suitable for:
Wire: Min. 5 mm - Max. 4x10 mm
Plate: Max. 70x6 mm
This can be equipped with an option mounted Shear, which is available for an additional cost.
Machine Priced for 39.370,00 EURO
*Prices subject to change without notice