- power supply three phase
- power 7 kw
- crucible capacity 2.5 kg Au 24 Kt
- protec. gas consumption about 30 lt per melting
- cooling water consumption 15 lt/min.ca
- cylinder dimensions (mm) 80-100-120-150
- cylinder height max 300 mm
- total cycle time 6 min.
- overall dimensions (mm) 1100x900x2000
- weight 540 kg
The FIM/MCC vacuum casting furnaces produce high quality casted jewellery with the lost wax method. They are also ideal for casting sheet destined for the production of stamped watch cases and minting. The repeatability of the results is guaranteed by a computer and specific software which facilitates the casting process and reduces all manual operations to a minimum, eliminating any possible man-made errors. The furnaces are a combination of the most advanced casting technology and Italimpianti Orafi’s 30 years experience in the goldsmith industry.
Packing: € 370,00
Check the latest exchange rate
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.