The main advantages of brush polishers are:
- Near complete powder recovery thanks to the notable surface area of the high-efficiency electrostatic filters (7 m2 every two places);
- 1.5 kW motor 2800 r.p.m. Shaft prearranged for three brushes, one of which is horsehair while the remaining two have a diameter of 180 mm and are for roughing and polishing pastes;
- Emergency stop device for the motor activated by a pedal control;
- 2.2 kW centrifugal suction fan;
- Aspiratore centrifugo da 2.2 kW
- A richiesta si può dotare di motore con rotazione delle spazzole indipendenti da 1,1 kW cadauno.
On request we can equip the polisher with two independent 1.1 kW motors.
The filter is used for:
- Recovery of gold residues in cases of filter or rubber seal breakage;
- The overall dimensions are: 980x980x2000 mm.
|Absorbed Power||4 kW|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1750x920x1370|