- The most economical mill combining low price with a great degree of versatility for producing strip and wire at lowest possible cost. The very fine calibrated adjustment on the roll gap allows greatest possible control over reductions made in each pass together with ease of turning. The smallest and lightest mill with a big output - widely used as the first and only machine or often as a back-up to larger mills. Special helical drive gears incorporated for maximum efficiency. One piece cast iron housing for great strength with maintenance free bearings .
- Roll Size: 100mm x 45mm
- Sheet Thickness Capacity: 6mm
- Width of Sheet: 80mm
- Wire Capacity: 6.5mm to 1mm
- Number of Wire Grooves: 4
- Gear Ratio: Direct Drive 1:1
- Extension Rollers: 4 "D" Grooves 4-3-2-1.5mm
- Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 10.5" (280 x 170 x 270mm)
- Net Weight: 35 Lbs (16 kg)
- Pedestal stand avilable for $245.00 Extra
- Stand specifications: (Sold Separately) Pedistal stand to suit all of the Durston Mini Mills. The stand is drilled and tapped with appropriate holes. Bolts are supplied for the mill required. The stand should be secured to floor using appropriate bolts. Stand dimensions Width 12-1/4" x Depth 12-1/4" x Height 36" Weight: 20 Lbs.
- Available Pattern Embossing Rolls