DOUBLE 120 Cavallin Mill for Breaking Down or Finishing for both Wire and Strip
Bench mounted motorised mill providing a precise and economic solution for both Wire and Strip production. This machine provides an ideal solution for small volume workshops, providing flexibility for either reduction or finishing of both Wire and Strip forms, without any form of machine change-over.
Constructed on an Aluminium base with Cast Iron support frames using a system of manual geared roller positioning coupled to special high wear resistant bronze supports. As standard the Cylinders are constructed from special alloy steel with a hardness to 62-64 Hrc, and a surface finish deviation to less than 0.1m.
The stanrdard DOUBLE 120 is provided with selectable forward & reverse direction control, with the optional OVC system providing variable speed control for those applications requiring maximum levels of precision.
- All machines are supplied with CEI EN 60204-1 Compliance
- Available with Mirror Polished or Chromed finish cylinders providing greater levels of surface finish for optimum rolling results
- Side Roulettes with formed / engraved profiles available as an option
- Single Phase 230 V / 50Hz Power Supply
- Purpose made Cavallin work Bench available
- Working Table: 120mm
- Recommended Strip Thickness: 5.0 mm to 0.1 mm
- Lamination Tolerance: 0.05mm
- Minimum Recomended Strip Width: 10mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 65mm
- Recomended Strip Thickness: 5.0 to 0.1
- Roulette Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.2mm, 65 Series
- Maximum Dimensions: 76 x 35 x 52
- Machine Weight: 115kg
120D0M25 120mm, Double Headed Unit with Strip & Wire
120D3M25 120mm, Double Headed Unit with Strip & Wire with OVC
120DE3M25 Price: " "