Here is a general example of a layout of the plant:1 PROPOSAL FOR THE GRAINING FURNACE KG.35 Z55-335 GRAINING MACHINE Medium frequency induction furnace for the production of grains of gold, Silver and their alloys, with automatic temperature control, equipped with stopper pneumatic device for the emptying of the melted metal. Equipped with a microprocessor controller at liquid crystals for the regulation and the check of the furnace, with electronic power generator of new concept. Advantages Of The New Generator :
- Faster melting times thanks to a new inverter technology ;
- Smaller dimensions;
- More silent.
- Start and stop;
- Power regulation and setting;
- Temperature regulation and setting;
- Alarm messages;
- Pouring ( automatic tap lifting system)
- Special rails for tank movement;
- 300 litres capacity;
- Automatic lifting and lowering of the grain recovery basket;
- Internal water circulation system.
- Notes concerning the diameter of the produced grains
- The grains produces are of spheroidal form no perfect, with different diameters according to the outlet holes of the die. The diameter of the grains’ drops changes according to the use of the die. If the die is very used and the diameter of the holes is not like the origin, the diameter of the drops can change. With die in good state, it is possible to grant a diameter of about +/- 1,5mm for the 80% of the produced grains. Example: 35Kg of grains of Ag999 with medium diameter of 4,5mm will give as result about 28Kg of drops included from 3 to 6mm and the rest of about 7Kg in grains of diameter superior or inferior.
|Power supply Induction Heating Power Induction melting working frequency Useful size of the crucible (18kt gold or 925 silver) Max working temperature Protection gas over crucible Protection gas under die||400V 50Hz/three phases; 35 kW; ~6 Khz; ~35 kg; 1250° C; Argon or Nitrogen mixed with GPL propane; Argon or Nitrogen|
Pos. 2.0: Centrifugal dryer 2- Z04-05 CENTRIFUGAL DRYER Hydro-extractor made of stainless steel for gold, silver, fancy jewelry, optical manufacturing. Centrifugal dryer Mod 360 Complete with panel control , timer and thermostats 90°C Case and cover in Stainless steel Aisi 304 Basket in Stainless steel with net ( holes of 2mm) Hot air forced fan
|- Electrical power supply Outside dimensions Dimension Of the centrifugal basket Dia. 3 RPM of the basket Motor power Number of Heating Resistance Power of Heating Resistance Maximum weight to works Total Electric power Net weight||400/50Hz/triphase; 46 x 82×100 (H) cm; 60 x H 300mm 500 rpm 1,0 hp; n.1, 6000 W 40 Kgs; ~ 6.5 kW; 217 Kg;|
3- PROPOSAL FOR THE ELECTRIC FURNACE ART.Z53_05 FOR GOLD/SILVER BAR PRODUCTION Example of production : Art. Z53-05 Induction Furnace : Continuous induction furnace straight type for the production of gold bullion in controlled atmosphere. Suitable for working with graphite ingot moulds.
|-Production capacity of silver bar 100 Oz(Ag 999,9)||15 pz/hour|
|-Production capacity of silver bar 1000gr(Ag 999,9)||50 pz/hour|
- LOADING ZONE OF THE INGOT MOLDS (ALREADY CHARGED WITH METAL)
- HEATING BODY FOR THE MELTING OF THE MATERIAL IN THE INGOT MOULDS.
- SOLIDIFICATION AND COOLING ZONE.
- DISCHARGE ZONE OF THE INGOT MOLDS.
- POWER ELECTRIC BOX .
- MANUAL CONTROL CONSOLE.
- Sturdy painted framework;
- Sliding track for the ingot moulds’ feeding (already charged with metal);
- Pushing motorized device for the advancement step-by-step of the ingot moulds equipped with mechanical components of precision;
- Strong painted carpentry
- Heating inductor, foreseen for the longitudinal advancement of the ingot moulds, fully let into the refractory cement and water cooled; this inductor is enclosed in panels of insulated material;
- Inside the inductor are placed some tracks and cooled guides for the advancement of the ingot moulds.
- Safety thermostats of inductor’s over-temperature;
- Protective gas entry on the inlet mouth of the ingot moulds;
- Sturdy painted carpentry;
- Lower plates of electrolytic copper, equipped with lateral guides for the sliding and the cooling of the ingot moulds; these plates are water cooled.
- Upper plates at variable positioning for the cooling of the upper part of the ingot moulds; these plates are cooled by water;
- Metal covering for the containment of the protective gas;
- Protective gas entries in the solidification and cooling zone of the ingot moulds;
- Flow meter for the reading and regulation of the protective gas;
- Distribution pipelines and cooling water controls;
- Optic reader of temperature of the ingot moulds in solidification zone;
- Sturdy painted carpentry;
- Sliding track for the ingot moulds’ containment;
- Sensors of the presence of the ingot moulds with loud overflow alarm;
- Medium frequency of 90 Kw for the Z53-05, completely solid state;
- Electronic components of quality: low-leakage inductors, low-loss condensers for high frequency, oversized static power components, rigorously tested electronic control circuits;
- Feeding transformer net side, built with dry execution and integrated in the converter;
- Heat exchanger cooling group at heat exchanger provided for the converter for the medium frequency condensers;
- Manual control panel, including the controls and the regulators for the heating and for the movement of the ingot moulds;
- CONTROL CONSOLE PLACED NEAR THE CHARGE ZONE, COMPOSED OF:
- Electric board containing electric and electronic components;
- Panel with controls and manual regulators for the heating and for the movement of the ingot moulds.
- The furnace is composed as detailed above and is able to produce gold-bars with manual power regulation in function of optical sensor of temperature. The furnace is also equipped with Plc which does not provide the storing of programs and work parameters.
- Commissioning : included
- Room and board : at Your Charge.
- Travel expenses : included
- Internal moving taxi : at Your Charge.
- Staff : Normally the time-table for a complete installation and training requires 1 technician for 06 working days with the connections already made exclude travelling days from and to per Italy
|Feeding||400V or what you require/ threephase 50/60 Hz;|
|Furnace’s power||~90 KW;|
|Treatable materials||Gold AU 999,9 AU 999,5|
|Type of bullions which can be obtained (AU 999 24kt) (AU 999,5)||From 50 g to 1.000 g|
|Maximum working temperature||~1300°C;|
|Type of protective gas||Nitrogen, Argon, etc;|
|Min-Max temperature of supply water||18-30°C;|
|Max productivity- KILOBAR - 100 Oz BAR||50 pz/hour; 15 pz/hour;|
|NOTE 1: Data here above are not binding and they could be changed during the studying or construction phase of the machine. NOTE 2: Remain excluded everything which is not provided in the present offer|
NOTE : Data here above are not binding and may be changed during the engineering and construction phase of the machines.
|Frequency Hz||Hz||50 /60|
|100 Oz/hour production||pcs/hr||15|
|Weight loss grams-kilo in 1000 gr||Gr/Kg||0,001**|
|Weight loss grams-kilo in 100 Oz||Gr/Kg||0,2*|
Note 1: CONCERNING THE CONSUMMABLES AND SPARE PARTS The gold bars furnace, the grain machine, the continuous casting machine need a minimum quantity of spare parts to have ready in stock to be used, in case of emergency, from our technician to finalize the job. It can happen that during the shipment a die or a crucible or other is broken; if our technician has not the materials there, he can not do his job. For example, the goldbars furnace need to operate moulds, covers spacers, resistances of spare, etc…
Note 2:** For the finished product weight it s important the initial weight control made by Your operator and alloy quality Our system can assure you a lost of gr/kilo of 0,001 for the 1000 gr and 0,2 in case of 100 Oz from any initial load.
Note 3: SETTING OF FINISHING QUALITY OF THE GOLD BARS Even if the incoming pure gold results to be of high requested quality [gold 9999 (99,99%) it is possible that the residual impurity (0,01%) contains a combination of undesired element – impossible to define before – that can bring undesired colour or superficial stripe on the GOLD BARS. Said undesired colour or superficial stripe can be eliminate selecting a type of the incoming pure gold that has elements Said setting phase can last a few weeks; The GoldPro® technical staff will provide a complete instruction to the Customer staff so that the setting can be effected by the customer staff itself.Example of final production: 4-Z14-57 COOLING UNITS WITH 69.800 FRIG/H. for grain machine and kilobar Art.Z14-XXwith by pass kit: Cooling group with closed circuit for cooling water with capacity of 69.800 Frig/h Mod 251. The cooling unit is equipped with a storage tank where is immersed the water/ freon Exchanger This unit is suitable to be connected to closed water circuit with pressure till 6 bar The units has a protection grade IP54 and can be placed externally to the building. Low loading lost less than 1m.c.a ( 0,1 bar) Control and command through a microprocessor that measured and set the mean parameters and temperatures Technical data
- Framework made with painted and steel panel
- Hermetic freezing Compressor cool down by freezing solution
- Condensor is composed by several fin battery with cupper piping and several fans
- Water/ freon heat exchanger
- storage tank
|Power Supply: Cooling range (Ambient temp.25°C, Water temp. 15°C): Electrical cooling power Absorbed electric power: Installed electric power (compressor) Pump 0 Electric power Water flow Water Pressure Axial Fan Electric power ( ( n.2) Capacity of the tank: Dimensions (L x P x H): Net weight:||400V/50-60Hz/trifase; 122.000 frig/h;~ 146,00 kW; ~ 55 kW; ~ 32.60 kW; 4 kW 25 mc/h 3 bar 4,00 Kw 500 litres; ~ 1255x 3200×2140 mm; ~1285 kg;|
5- NITROGEN GAS GENERATORE- Z09-604 The nitrogen gas generator is a generator that produce continuously Nitrogen On-Site from compressed-air through a special Molecular Sieve. The generator is able to produce directly Nitrogen in pressure till 8-10 bar ( according to the pressure feeding of compressed-air) and with high purity, suitable for several industrial application. The machine is equipped with an instrumentation suitable to have a constant control on the flow and purity of the produced Nitrogen gas and giving the guarantee of the inlet on line as per the value registered on the computer. The generator remain anyhow a very simple device, completely manage via a PLC and carry out with high reliability electro-pneumatic components This reduce considerably the maintenance for a long period of operating. PRINCIPLE DRAWING OF PROCESS TOGETHER WITH THE MACHINE WE RECOMMEND TO SUPPLY TWO TANK AS ILLUSTRATE IN THE UPPER DRAWING – THOSE TANKS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE PROCESS AND FOR THE STORAGE OF THE NITRGEN. IF THE 3 UNITS WILL BE PLACED ON DIFFERENT SITE IT WILL BE NECESSARY 2 TANKS OF EACH UNIT OTHER WISE IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET TWO TANK WITH BIGGER SIZES.
|- POWER SUPPLYPOWER OF THE FURNACE NUMBER OF TOWER||230V-50HZ-60HZ/SINGLE PHASE 0.120 KW; 1 X 2 TOWERS;|
|FEEDING COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENT|
|- RANGE OF THE COMPRESSOR SIZE IN M³ /H MINIMUM PRESSURE REQUEST MAXIMUM PRESSURE REQUEST; MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE OIL CONTAINS MAX. WATER CONTAINS MINIMUM QUALITY REQUIRED||REQUIREMENT + 20% BAR; 7.5 BAR; 10.0 BAR + 25°C; 5PPM; < 0,65 GR/NM³; ISO8573.1 CLASSE 1.2.1:|
|PRODUCTION OUTPUT OF NITROGEN|
|- MINIMUM PRESSURE OUTPUT FOR NITROGEN MAXIMUM PRESSURE OUTPUT FOR NITROGEN COMPRESSED AIR PRESSURE IN THE ENTRY AIR REQUIREMENT FLOW RATE MINIMUM PURITY LEVEL RESIDUE OXIGEN O2 FLOW RATE OUTPUT ( FOR A NOMINAL STANDARD CONDITIONS *AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 20°C AIR REQUIREMENT FLOW RATE OR FOR MINIMUM PURITY LEVEL RESIDUE OXIGEN O2 FLOW RATE OUTPUT ( FOR A NOMINAL STANDARD CONDITIONS *AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 20°C||6 BAR; 8 BAR; 8 BAR; 15 NMC/H 99,5% 0,5% 5 NMC/H16 NMC/H 99,995% 0,005% 2,5 NMC/H|
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS REQUIREMENT (SEE NOTE AND COMMETS);|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE REQUEST RELATIVE HUMIDITY REQUEST MAXIMUM ALTITUDE ( FOR STANDARD PERFORMANCE) AMBIENT NOISE LEVEL (GENERATE)||FROM 5 TO 35°C; FROM 20 TO 80%; 1000 M FROM SEA LEVEL: > 70DBA;|
|CONSTRUCTION ACCORDING TO CE EUROPEAN STANDARD|
|- LOW VOLTAGE SECURITY ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY MACHINES DIRECTIVE ELECTRICAL SAFETY DIMENSIONS OF THE MACHINE ( WIDTH X DEEPTHXHEIGHT) NET WEIGHT OF THE MACHINE DIMENSIONS OF THE PROCESS TANK WEIGHT||73/23/ EEC; 89/336/EMC; 93/68/EEC: EN60204-1; 750X1020X1900 MM.; 190 KG; 400X400X900 MM.; 185 KG ;|
|Numerator progressive marking ingots with 7 wheels (1 letter and 6 numbers) and characters 5 mm||Max power of press during pressed||ton. 60|
|Max ride of sliding table||mm. 110|
|Speed of approach / return table||mm./sec. 343|
|Speed pressed||mm./sec. 20|
|Light max. between the two tables||mm. 280|
|Minimum thickness of the mold||mm. 150|
|Frontal light between the columns||mm. 420|
|Dimensions of work side||mm. 600 x 400|
|Max pression of work||bar. 250|
|Install power||kw 4|
|Power supply||230/240 v 50 hz|
|Dimensiones||mm. L.930 P.880 H.1960|
|Approx. weight||kg. 700|
|NOTE 1: Data here above are not binding and may be changed during the construction phase of the machines and we will inform you every time of any possible modification.|
EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS OFFER: GoldPro® will grant the performances mentioned in the previous points only if the materials will be available at the customer and if the works mentioned in this chapter will be made (these ones are excluded from the supply of the plants). The supplies and works at customer care mentioned in this chapter must be available within 30 days from the shipment of the machines. After this period GoldPro® will not grant the performance of the plants, but the customer must pay them the same.
- Incoming Metal Scraps
- Building of the supply and drain plants for all the machines as per the lay-out (electrical inout, industrial water in-out, gases, suctions, air, ambient climatization, etc)
- Acid and reagent for laboratory
- Acid and reagent thank and network
- Oxygen bottles
- Air Compressor Machine
- Tools and means for installation
- Jobsite warehouse and workshop, storage safety, site insurance
- Site office, office personal and communication facility
- Small mechanical shop (electric drill with peaks, tools, bench with vice, etc)
- Specialized technical personnel at the moment of the start up (electrician, hydraulic, mechanic, etc)
- Specialized technical personnel to be trained
- Design of civil works and civil works
- Local transport for the technicians
- AND ALL THAT IS NOT PRESENT IN THIS OFFER