|Electronic analytic scale AG285||
|Anti vibrating table TAV/A|
|Bench drill TRB/A||
|Cupellation furnace FCOPP/A|
|Annealing unit MSLR/B||
|Separation hood CS/B|
|Fume scrubber TLF/500|
WEIGHING THE SAMPLEELECTRONIC ANALYTIC BALANCE TYPE ABT220
- Weight range: from 0 to 82 gr ( indicates up to five decimal figures )
- Weight range: from 0 to 220 gr ( indicates up to 4 decimal figures )
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 3.900,00 € 3.900,00
DRILLING OPERATIONBENCH DRILL TYPE TRB/A
- Max. capacity to drill : 10 mm
- Speeds : n°4
- Spindle speeds : 450/rpm
- Ground base dimensions : 230×270 mm
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 500,00 € 500,00
- Overall dimensions : 890x710x800 mm
- Weight : 76 Kg
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 1.080,00 € 1.080,00
CUPELLATIONCUPELLATION FURNACE TYPE FCOPP/A
- Max. working temperature : 1350°C
- Silicon carbide muffle : 155×205×80 mm
- Number of cupels : n°12 diam 25 mm
- Resistances : ceramic
- Power : 8.5 Kw
- Dimensions : 830×950×1850 mm
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 12.300,00 € 12.300,00
Consumables/spare parts for cupellation furnace
1/L 4 Nr SILICON CARBIDE MUFFLE FOR FCOPP/A L=210 € 146,60 € 586,40 3/L 12 Nr CERAMIC RESISTANCES FOR FCOPP/A € 110,90 € 1.330,80 5/L 1 Nr SERIES OF ALUMINUM BRAIDS FOR FCOPP/A € 137,00 € 137,00 7/L 12 Nr RESISTANCE TERMINALS FOR FCOPP/A € 9,10 € 109,20 12/L 1944 Nr CUPELS N. 1 (22X19) (648 pcs per box) € 0,61 € 1.185,84 13/L 1152 Nr CUPELS N°2 (26X22) (384 pcs per box) € 0,63 € 725,76 19/L 1 Nr PINCERS TO REMOVE CUPELS € 36,40 € 36,40 20/L 1 Nr LONG KEVLAR GLOVES € 37,10 € 37,10
ANNEALINGMACHINE FOR THE TREATMENT OF CUPEL BALLS TYPE MSLR/B
- Power supply : three phase
- Total power : 1.5 Kw
- Water consumption : 1-2 lt/1’
- Dimensions : 750×450×1300 Kg
- Weight : 120 Kg
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 6.140,00 € 6.140,00
ACID ATTACKSEPARATION HOOD TYPE CS/B
- Number of 6 place ovens : n°2
- Power : 4 Kw
- Dimensions : 1150×650×1820 mm
- Weight : 90 Kg
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 5.100,00 € 5.100,00 11/L 6 Nr BEAKERS FOR FS6/A OVENS € 14,70 € 88,20
SCRUBBING OPERATIONNEUTRALIZATION TOWER FOR ACID FUMES TYPE TLF/500
- Power : 0.25 Kw
- Overall dimensions : 653×700×2165
- Weight : 65 Kg
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 5.750,00 € 5.750,00 15/L 30 Nr CRUCIBLE 33X33 € 7,00 € 210,00 16/L 50 Kg LEAD SHEET € 13,90 € 695,00 17/L 1 Nr ASSAY CARRYING TRAY € 25,70 € 25,70 18/L 1 Nr BEAKER DRAINER € 119,30 € 119,30 23/L 20 Nr HORSE HAIR BRUSH FOR CUPEL DIAM. 10 MM € 7,60 € 152,00 24/L 2 Nr GLASS CONTAINER FOR NITRIC ACID € 71,70 € 143,40 25/L 1 Nr GRADUATED CYLINDER 100 CC € 20,00 € 20,00 26/L 1 Nr GRADUATED CYLINDER 250 CC € 25,70 € 25,70 29/L 1 Nr CUPELS TRAY FOR DRAY ASSAYS € 33,60 € 33,60
MEDIUM FREQUENCY INDUCTION MELTING PLANT TYPE FIM35CPU-P The plant is ideal to melt precious metals. All ITALIMPIANTI ORAFI induction melting furnaces are fitted with static frequency converters. A high efficiency of the electrical output that drastically reduces electricity consumption, maintaining the production rate, is obtained by the frequency conversion system used. The modular construction of the electric circuit board greatly simplifies maintenance operations and guarantees highreliability even in the most demanding working conditions. The highest technical standards used to design the inductors along with the modular construction and the use of only high quality materials guarantee maximum production even in the worst conditions. Technical data of the furnace
- Capacity of the crucible : 55 Kg Au
- Melting time : 25 minutes
- Dimensions : 900×1000×1870 mm (LxWxH)
- Interchangeability of the crucible to melt different precious alloys
Technical data of the converter
- Power output : 33 kW
- Working frequency : 3.5-4 Khz
- Plant power hook up : 35 KVA
- Power-supply tension (3 phase/50 HZ) : 380 V, +/- 6%
- Power factor (cosF-i) : 0.9
- Required cooling power (generator/furnace) : 16500 Kcal/h
- Min pressure for the cooling water pump : 3 Bars
- Cooling water inlet temperature : 25° + 35°C
⇒ The converter is fitted with a demineralised water cooling system consisting of a pump, an internal deionizer with a conductivity sensor and a heat exchanger accessible from the outside so that it can be connected to the general cooling system of the factory. ⇒ Monitoring on the display of the process parameters electrical conductivity, as well as the working parameters of the converter (tension frequency and the absorbed power). ⇒ Computerised alarm diagnostics for 16 alarms or warnings which the worker must take note of for the system to work properly. By simply pressing a button, instructions and advice appear on the display. ⇒ Memorisation of the last 20 alarms which allows a rapid diagnosis of any eventual problems. ⇒ Closed ring power regulation which allows the system to absorb the set power regardless of the quantity and type of metal to melt. ⇒ The internal environment of the converter is conditioned by an air-water exchanger. ⇒ Threephase power-supply transformer :MELTING FURNACE The furnace is made up of a strong iron frame with 12 mm thick stainless steel sides to reduce losses due to inductivephenomenae. The coil for induction heating is immersed in refractory cement. Both crucible and coil are held in a resin and fibre glass casing of adequate thickness. The crucible tilting system is hydraulic, by means of two double-effect pistons with regulable speed. The cruciblespins around an imaginary axis passing through its edge. The furnace is equipped with two propane gas burners to protect the metal and the crucible edge from oxidation. The furnace is also equipped with a timer whichautomatically stops both propane gas inflow and coil cooling pump after the generator has been stopped
- Nominal power: 35 KVA
- Nominal tension : depends on where the machines
- Allowed fluctuation of the electrical mains : +/- 10%
QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 58.700,00* € 58.700,00* 9/A 10 Nr EX 323 CRUCIBLES € 121,40 € 1214,00
Water chilling unit model FRIGO/81
- Water cooled induction melting furnaces
- Trichloroethylene degreasing machines
- Brazing belt furnaces
- Deoxidation furnaces
- Fumes condensors for hollowing and refining plants.
Cooling output Frig/h : 24430 Compressor 12.5 kW Tank capacity 165 lt Dimensions 760x1860x1390 (LxWxH) Weight 330 Kg Power supply Threephase QT PRICE TOTAL PRICE 1 € 8.200,00 € 8.200,00
|1||€ 8,500.00||€ 8,500.00|
- N.1 PPL tumbler with a total volume of about 850 litres
- N. 2 Graduated tanks for HCl and HNO3. Acid transfer from the reactors by vacuum.
- N. 2 Filter units on wheels with a compressed air diaphragm pump to transfer the solutions.
- N. 1 800 litre cementation unit complete with automatic metabisulphite integration system
- N. 1 Electrical board
|1||€ 82,975.00||€ 82,975.00|
|1||Nr||EXTERNAL ACID STORAGE TANKS||€ 16,500.00||€ 16,500.00|
|400||Nr||PAPER FILTER.800 MM||€ 0,84||€ 336,00|
|200||Nr||CARTONCINO FILTR.OCTEX D 40 CM||€ 1,40||€ 280,00|
|200||Nr||PAPER FILTER 400 MM||€ 0,30||€ 60,00|
- Power supply : three-phase.
- Power : 3 kW
- Overall dimensions : 1500x1200x3500 mm (length-width-height).
- Working weight : 350 kg
|1||€ 16,500.00||€ 16,500.00|
- n.20 anodic bars and relative antiacid bags.
- n.16 cathodic bars with relative titanium cathodes
- n.4 quartz resistances
|1||€ 75.000,00||€ 75.000,00|
|1||€ 6.850,00||€ 6.850,00|
- n°2 tanks – 275 lts capacity each one
- Filter bags to contain the silver anodes
- Electric steel contacts
- Automatic silver discharge valve
- Each tank can refine 15 Kg of silver in 24 hours
- The tanks are positioned on a framework with stairs and gangway
Electrolytic tankThe IAAG electrolytic silver refining plants have 275 lt capacity refining cells and can hold up to 10 ingots weighing 8 kg each.The production of pure silver is of 15 kg every 24 hours with 80 grams/litres of AgNO3.
- The tank is fitted with:
- Stainless steel sheet cathodes;
- Antiacid filter bags to contain the silver anodes to be refined;
- Stainless steel electrical contacts;
- Trolley stirring mechanism provided with blades for the breakage of the irregular deposits;
- Suction hood equipped with door on hinges and connection pipe to the suction plant.
- This tank is fitted with a pump to recirculate the electrolytic solution
- This tank is placed underneath the silver discharge device and recovers the silver crystals
|1||€ 33.250,00||€ 33.250,00|
FOR SILVER ANODES TYPE CPL/AGThe ingot trolley is made up of welded section iron and is set on four wheels, two of which are motorized and run over two rails. It includes honeycomb gas heaters meant for ingot trays to produce silver anodes. Clamping for the ingot trays, available on request, can be both mechanic and hydraulic. In the former case, ingot trays are clamped by a screw fastening, in the latter they are clamped by an hydraulic jack operated from an hydraulic switchboard of the tilting of the furnace.
|1||€ 12.250,00||€ 12.250,00|
- Power supply : three-phase.
- Power : 1,5 KVA.
- Extractable basket : 320 mm diameter.
- Max. load : 8 Kg
- Overall dimensions : 450x680x920 mm
- Weight (approx.) : 110 Kg.
|1||€ 6.600,00||€ 6.600,00|
- n. 1 scrubber diameter 960 mm Height 6000 mm complete with automatic Ph-meter; Level control; density control
- As these are diluted alkaline solutions, no safety tank is required for the liquid soda.
- The 960 x 6000 scrubber has one 250 lt/min pumps with a head of 10 m and a 5000 m3/hr suction fan
|1||€ 30,600.00||€ 30,600.00|
- n.1 Pneumatic valve, PVC/EPDM, NC DN32-028
- n.2 Ball valves, PVC/EPDM, 546- DN32
- n.1 Pneumatic level regulator, PVC/EPDM, with flange DN100
- n.1 Centrifugal pump, threephase, 1.1 kW, PVDF, with PP base
- n.1 Valve 546-DN40
- n.1 PVC flowmeter, 1000 lt/hour
- n.1 Pressure gauge, 2.5 Bar, with trap
- n.1 Non-return valve, PVC/EPDM, DN15
- n.1 Pneumatic valve, PVC/EPDM, NC DN15-028
- n.1 Valve 546-DN15
- n.3 Columns, 2 round bottoms DN300, 3 DN25 flanges, 1 DN100 handrail, PP nozzles
- n.1 Column resting base
- n.4 Pressure gauges with traps
- n.22 Valves 546-DN15
- n.1 Pneumatic valve 028 DN15
- n.1 Pneumatic pump, PP body with flow rate regulator
- n.1 Valve 546-DN25
- n.1 Non-return valve 303 DN25
- n.1 Pneumatic level control
|1||€ 31.000,00||€ 31.000,00|
- The filter press is used to filter water and slime in order to recover precious metals. The press is fitted with a 700liters pneumatic pump. The components of the filter press, from the smallest to the largest, are single-block structures that are electrically welded, machined and carefully inspected; the design has allowed very low stress levels, even under maximum operating pressure.
- The heads and longitudinal bars are plated with stainless steel or other metals depending on the
- chemical properties of the solutions to be filtered.
- The cloths, the shape and the dimensions of the plates, as well as the materials used inside the filter
- elements, constitute the most important part of a filter press. The choice of these elements is the result of years of experience on the part of those who are familiar with these problems.
- The pump is provided with an electronic level control probe for the automatic starting and
- stopping of the plant.
- The solutions exiting the filter press contain chlorides, nitrates and sodium sulphates that can be
- concentrated or diluted with other waste waters.
|Power supply||: Three-phase|
|Power||: 1,5 Kw|
|Plate dimensions||: 440 x 400 mm.|
|Number of plates||: 50|
|Useful Volume of slime contained||: 250 liters|
|||Type of plate-locking system||: Hydraulic|
|||Weight||: 740 Kgs.|
|1||€ 31.000,00||€ 31.000,00|
- Optional Installation & Training
- € 960.00/Day plus flight/travel related expenses
Price: € 393.695,00
Listed price subject to manufacturers price increases without notice.