- S/N: 73501
- Maximum wire diameter: 1/32"
- Maximum feed length: 4-1/4"0.
- Operating speed: 100 to 500 RPM
- Standard stroke with cams:Aprox. Floor Space-37" x 42"
- Front slide: 3/8"
- Rear slide: 3/8"
- Side slides: 5/8"
- Vertical motion: 11/16"
- Weight-510 Lb.
- Variable speed drive
- Wet gears
- Less cams
- ADVANTAGES OF FOURSLIDE PRODUCTION:
Fourslide machines are versatile and capable of producing intricate precision parts in one pass. Fourslide tooling is cost effective to build, maintain and adjust.
Fourslide fabrication can be used to produce parts ranging from flat stampings to complex fasteners, terminals, contacts and connectors.