- Voltage 115 / 1 PH -50/60
- S/N w21992
- Chamber Size 9"W X 9"D X 6-1/2"H
- Ideal for wax burnout, enameling and heat treating.
- Lightweight, one-piece molded heating chamber
- Heats to 1000F(538C) in 15 minutes, Max. operating temp. 2012F(1100C)
- Large chamber, 9"W x 6.5"H x 9"D
- Holds fifteen-2" x 3" or four-4" x 6" solid flasks
- Holds two-3-3/8" x 4" perforated flasks
- Outside measurements 15-1/4" W x 15-1/4" D x 16-1/2" H
- Simple dial power control
The Neycraft JFF-2000 fiber furnace has an efficient muffle chamber embedded with heating elements. This design uses less energy than conventional firebrick kilns, and is also better insulated, so energy is not wasted heating up your workshop. This model has the most basic type of temperature control-a stepless infinite control which sets power from hi to low. What that means is that you need to monitor the temperature via the easy to read pyrometer (temperature gauge) to set your temperature.