The machine produces a cable made of 7 or 19 wires through a system of 12 spools.
Once the required dimension of cable is reached, it is automaticcaly coiled onto a spool, the becomes simple to cut pieces into desired lengths to produce, in the case of jewelry production, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
- 12 Position
- 4- Electric Motors, electronically controlled.
- Installed Power: 1 KW
- Main Voltage: 220 V 1 Ph. 60 Cycle
- Machine Dimensions: 600MM Long X 1200MM Wide X 2000 MM High(44" x 20" x 53" high)
- Machine Weight(Gross) 300 Kgs
- Totally Enclosed Work Area
- Traversing Spooler
- Spool size: 2-1/4" diameter x 1-1/4" wide
- Maximum spooling capacity: 5" diameter x 4" width
- Minimum Wire Diameter: 0,10MM
- Traversing spooler
- Totally enclosed work area
- Assorted spools
- Technical Operations Manual