- 220v / 3 phase / 50/60 cycle
- absorbed power kW 5.5
- power output kW: 5.1
- capacity of graphite crucible (kg Au): 6
- melting time at max load (minutes) from cold: 15
- temperature measurement: T/O
- required cooling power (frig/h): 1700
- minimum flow rate @ 25°C (l/min): 6
- dimensions (mm): 485x510xx915
- weight: 190 kg
- Crucible Dimensions
- Int. diam. 60 mm
- Ext.diam. 80 mm
- Int. height 125 mm
- Comes with 6 graphite crucibles
- Absolute alloy homogeneity guaranteed by the medium frequency converter
- Reduction of melting losses due to uniform temperature distribution on the melting material. This avoids the ‘skin effect’ typical of high frequency converters
- Better malleability of the alloys allowing for considerable section reductions without annealing
- Possibility to use different types of crucibles including graphite, clay-graphite, silicon carbide, etc.
- Automatic temperature control by immersion thermocouple or optical pyrometer
- Automatic power control regardless of quantity or type of metal
- Computerised alarm diagnostics available in four languages with trouble-shooting guide lines.
- Automatic turn-off function for the furnace and cooling plant if not used for a certain amount of time
- Pouring can be done by manual extraction of the crucible, tilting by handwheel or hydraulic tilting
- A closed cycle deionization system for cooling water is available as a standard feature on the larger furnaces. This system greatly reduces maintenance operations on these plants.
THIS ITEM IS IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.
FOB: Gold Machinery Pawtucket, RI
Price: $12,300 USD
Graphite Crucible + Holders Additional $84