- Year Built 1912
- Maximum Part Turning Diameter: 7 1/2"
- Wood Base, Floor Model Design
- Was Originally Manual Operation by Hand Wheel Converted to Motor Drive
- Approximate Size: 49" x 44" x 53" high
- 5 1/2" Diameter Copy Model Holder
- 2 1/2" Swiss Chuck
- Fabricated Wood/Metal Bench
- Multiple Background Patterns
Brocading-copying, duplicating and reducing- is a method by machine utilizing decorative and commemorative design plates to reproduce designs from master design plates to medals, coins, brooches, medallions, bracelets, pendants and a plethora of jewelry and award products in metal, plastics, etc.
Brocading machines listed on eBay:
See our available brocading plates & rolls in stock: