- Serial Number 58810
- Date of MFG: 04/2007
- IS6000 XP engraving area: 610 x 410 mm
- Flatness tolerance: 0.2 mm
- Max. clearance in X between columns: 880 mm
- Max. clearance in Y: unlimited
- Z axis:
- Spindle traval: 80 mm
- Spindle clearance with clamping table: 80 mm
- Spindle clearance with vice: 140 mm
- Movement transmission: DC motor and ball bearings on 3 axis
- When engraving: 60 mm/s
- Empty: 240 mm/s
- Tool diameter: 4.36 mm
- Rotation speed: 13 - 20 000 rpm
- Tool clamping: By collet
- Weight: 180 kg
- T Slot Table
- User's Manual
- New Diamond Tools / cutting attachments
- Cylindrical attachments / Multi-Pen attachment
- CD System software
- NSK Nakanishi Ne-52 Astro E400 Brushless Motor Control Unit
- Power Source : AC 115V/230V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption : 170W
- Power Cord: 6 ft.
- Air Hose
Its ergonomics have been designed to simplify the job of the user: mobile bridge, remote control for engraving functions and secured electronics...An external and perfectly secured rack for performance of electronics allowing optimized completion times
The IS6000, one of Gravograph's most popular machines.The IS6000 IQ is a fast and accurate engraver designed specifically for signage, industrial and awards production! With a marking area of 24" x 16" and T-Slot clamping area of 28" x 19", the IS6000 series is capable of producing badges, rating plates, control panels, custom and ADA compliant braille signage as well as trophy and award plates. It has the flexibility required to meet for your engraving needs.
For professionals and manufacturers
Developed by Gravograph, the
IS6000, is designed to meet the needs of engraving professionals and manufacturers. They are designed for engraving, cutting and machining up to 610 x 1220 mm.
These solutions are ideal for:
- mass produced small signs
- making large charts
- cutting letters for large logos
- machining and engraving acrylic and aluminum nameplates
- marking over sized mechanical parts, brass and steel mould making, etc.
- Cylindrical engraving, cutting and machining attachments are ingenious accessories that add further capacities to your engraving machine and open up new business opportunities at a very small cost. Based on their size, these accessories allow you to engrave cylindrical objects: pens, bottles, glasses and rings, etc.