- This unit tests viscosity before taking delivery of incoming lubricant stock.
- It determines fuel or coolant dilution in diesel engine crankcase oils It determines viscosity of miscellaneous lubricant inventory It verifies desired viscosity when blending bulk oils The principle of operation is simple It is based on comparing the viscosity of a sample of oil with oil of known viscosity. The viscosity reading is made directly in Saybolt Universal seconds @ 100 degrees F.
- At room temperature( 80 degrees F.)
- No calculations are necessary. An accuracy of 95% or better is easily achieved when making tests. Careful operators can obtain excellent results. The VISGAGE is more widely used throughout the world than any other type of viscometer, for two very good reasons, better accuracy and easier operation. Operators in the field can consistently test as accurately and faster than most commercial laboratories.
- The use of the VISGAGE is ideal for obtaining immediate test results It is designed and constructed to test the viscosity of new and used oils hut, not sludge or crude