NEW Precision Built in the USA
- Rated Tonage: 250
- Max Stroke: 2.5 in
- Oil Capacity: 20 gal
- Motor: 10 hp
- Weight: 2500 lbs
- Height: 67 in.
- Length x Width: 50 x 25 in.
- VOLTAGE: 240 3p 50/60 HZ.
- COMP. AIR: 1 CFM @ 60 PSI
- HYDRAULICS: VARIABLE DISPLACEMENT, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED
- CONTROLS: MICROPROCESSOR, CLOSED LOOP. ALL PROCESS
PARAMETERS ENTERED FRO TOUCH SCREEN
- CYCLES: JOG (SET UP)
MANUAL (SINGLE CYCLE)
- SPEED: JOG- INFINITLY ADJUSTABLE
MANUAL- 2 SECOND CYCLE AT FULL TONNAGE AND
0.3 SE. DWELL
AUTOMATIC- 30 45 SPM
- DWELL: 0.2 TO 9.9 SECONDS
- COOLING: AIR TO OIL HEAT EXCHANGER
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- METALLIC (AUTOMOTIVE STYLE) PISTON SEALS
- COAXIAL JACK PISTON FOR SMOOTH RAPID APPROACH
- LOW PRESSURE (4,800 PSI) HYDRAULIC SYSTEM USES
COMMERCIAL HOSES, VALVES, ETC.
- MULTI HIT FEATURE ALLOWS UP TO 3 HITS PERCYCLE
AT DIFFERENT TONNAGES AND DWELL TIMES
- PRESS CAN BE OPERATED CONTINUOUSLY AT MAXIMUM
- OIL TIGHT ENCLOSURE KEEP ANY MINOR OIL LEAKS
INSIDE THE MACHINE, NOT ON THE FLOOR
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE, 2 YEAR FRAME AND PISTON SEALS
- HP250M (oversized frame)................. $9,790.00
- HP250L (long stroke, 4.0" vs. 2.5" standard)........... $4,625.00
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve and controls............. $3,900.00
- Manual Closed Die Coining Tooling....................... $15,067.50
- Automatic Closed Die Coining Tooling.........$38,258.00
- TWO BUTTON, ANTI TIE DOWN ACTUATION.
- ELECTRICALLY INTERLOCKED 1/2" THICK POLYCARBONATE (LEXAN)FRONT SHIELD.
- 1/2" THICK POLYCARBONATE REAR SHIELD
- THERMAL MOTOR PROTECTION
- OIL OVER TEMPERATURE SHUT OFF
- LOW OIL SHUT OFF
- RAM OVER TRAVEL PROTECTION
Low pressure hydraulic system for greater safety and less leakage
All Our Presses Include:
- Metallic piston sealing rings for long seal life
- Electronic speed control
- Multi–hit feature allows up to three hits per cycle at different tonnages and dwell times
- Press can be operated continuously at maximum rated tonnage
- "Honest" dwell time begins after preset pressure is reached
- Air to oil heat exchanger, no water cooling required
- Hardened chrome-moly steel piston
- Co-axial jack cylinder for smoother, faster rapid approach
- Display screen for cycle control and system diagnostics
- Tonnage and dwell time infinitely adjustable via display screen
- Large capacity hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low speed/low pressure "JOG" mode to aid in die setting
- Fully automatic mode for use with strip or blank feeder
- Two anti-tiedown palm buttons for manual operation
- Pneumatic, polycarbonate safety door with NEMA interlock switch
- Over travel limit switch
Value Engineered for Affordability:
- Our staff includes degreed metallurgists and mechanical engineers.
- We will thoroughly analyze your requirements and make the machine that is perfect for your needs.
- We can provide various strip and blank feeders, specially designed upper and lower platens, custom tool holders, or complete tooling packages.
- Our components are proven, trouble free, long lasting, and are manufactured by respected and reliable component companies with proven track records.
- DCS produces durable well built presses, constructs the entire press in-house and has a lead time that is second to none. We take pride in our ability to very quickly convert your press requirements into a defined end product with a price reflecting our “keep it simple” design.
- We design and build in-house in order to have maximum familiarity with the equipment and access to knowledgeable staff.
- We can completely fulfill your field service demands.
- Presses with oversize frame option have the same physical dimensions as the next larger standard press.
- The oversize frame option can be combine with the long stroke option.
- CE Approval Pending
- Precision Built in the USA
- Packing and Crating for Export Shipment $1100.00
Touch Screen examples (click for larger photo)
Drawings: Coining Die & Collar Blanks
Below are links to drawings of a typical coining die blank that has been turned to a specific diameter. It is now ready for the die detail. The coined parts need not be round, although they are easier if they are symmetrical. They must fit within a 2.00 (50 mm) diameter circle.
The collars come in a standard and a thick version. The standard collar is used for parts up to about 0.120” thick.
Photo below shows the coining tool installed in a HP450: