Inventory Number: 2478-700
- Table size: 16" x 8"
- Table height: 6-1/8"
- Base size: 11-1/2" x 10"
- Table travel: 10" x 8"
- Estimated weight: 149 lbs.
- 4-5/8" bolt lugs for mounting
- 3 - longitudinal 5/8" T-slots
REPLACEMENT COST NEW....$2399.55
|Palmgren Cross Slide Milling Tables
|• Dials are graduated in 1º increments and have thumbscrews for easy “0” setting
• Dovetailed slides have adjustable steel gibs to compensate for wear
• Table tops are ground to +.001" TIR. Table tops on the 92 series have a longitudinal and 3 transverse T-slots, 7/16" x 3/4"
• The 192 series includes travel stops 2-axis positioning. Positioning is via precision Acme feed screws mounted in needle thrust bearing
Palmgren's rigid precision built slide tables are used for inspection and layoutas well as various machining and positioning operations. Single axis movement in the X or the left-to-right direction. All tables are equipped with counterbalanced ball crank handles that provide rapid, accurate positioning.
- Precision ground table tops to 0.001" total indicator reading
- Dials are graduated in 0.001 in increments
- Dials are graduated in 0.001" increments
- Ball crank handles do not extend below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
- Bases have bolt lugs and 5/8" keyways for locating and accurate, secure mounting
- Table tops have a longitudinal and three transverse 7/16" T-slots.
- Dovetailed slides have adjustable steel gibs to compensate for wear
Click On Images To View Full Size: