- Serial # 1208
- Model # SCF-120B
- Year of manufacture: 2003
- Total roll width: 57.15mm (2.25""
- Work band width, carbide: 40mm (1.57")
- Roll diameter: 120 mm (4.72")
- Power 5 KW
- Overall dimensions: 40" x 40" x 587" high
- Estimated weight: 970 lbs.
Uses: Flatten wire used to make chains like venetian, foxtail or any others requiring flat wire, Precision flat wire to ribbon stock, High precision electronic ribbon stock making, Medical & Aerospace small material rolling.
GOLD MACHINERY IS AN OROMECANICA USE DEALER FOR SALES & SERVICE
- Precision manual down feed with read out
- Flat Stock Pay Off
- Precision traversing take up
- Auxiliary Foot pedal control