Inventory Number: 2289-150
- Year of manufacture: 1994
- Serial #7282
- Total roll width: 2"
- Working roll width: 7/8" carbide
- Maximum Thickness: 4.0 MM
- Minimum Thickness: 0.10 MM
- Production: 35 Meters per Minute
- Overall dimensions: 59" x 30" x 60" high
- Estimated weight: 800 lbs.
The LS Model rolling mill has been conceived to answer the request for producing flat wire, starting from round wire. The necessity of extreme precisioness required from some particular uses of flat wire (Venetian chain, foxtail chain, etc) made it necessary for this mill to chose materials that allow producing flat wire with a tolerance of .005mm, even during continuous working of the machine.
- Lamp Attachment
- Geared Motor, Variable Speed, Take up Device Attached
- Precision Stock Straightener / Feed
- Carbide Rolls
Click On Images To View Full Size: