Inventory Number: 2047-310
- 25 AMP
- Maximum melting capacity: 350 cc (6.6 kg 24 kt gold)
- Melting time: 5 kg of 24 kt gold in 12 minutes
- Max. casting capacity: 350cc (6.6kg 24K Au)
- Casting time: 5kg (3215pwt) of 24K gold in 12 minutes
- Max. consumption: 9,1kW
- Available crucibles: CC350s - CG350s - CG350sXQ
- Cooling water pump with tank
- For crucible size: 60 /150
- Optional with crucibles C35 & C65
- For crucible KR 114/117
- Overall dimensions: 53" x 41" x 52" high
- Estimated Weight: 592Kg (1305lb)
- Temperature control
- Cycle timer
- Natural - Vacuum - Inert
- Electrical schematic & Operations manual
Melt and cast any gold alloy of any karat, silver, platinum, and many other non precious alloys
DENTAL, JEWELRY, INDUSTRIAL
Top quality and heavy duty work are the chances given by this machine. Thanks to its versatility Neutromag Digital can melt and cast any gold alloys of any karat, silver, platinum, and many other non precious alloys with the choice of the most suitable environment condition between natural, vacuum or neutral atmosphere.
AIH manufactures induction melting systems to satisfy a broad range of applications, from ferrous to non ferrous melting. Our solid state power supplies are available from 10kw to over 300kw output power.
This ideally suits small to medium sized melting shops, being versatile and reliable at minimum operating costs and maximum operating efficiencies.
AIH induction melting systems are utilized for the production of ferrous and non ferrous castings for the following industries:
- Precious metal refining
- Rail products
- R & D laboratories
A side melter has been added to allow static melting upto 150cc of volume (for NEUTOR 150F) and 350cc of volume (for MAGNUM 350F & NEUTROMAG 350F).
The temperature control reader can be moved from the centrifugal side to the static one simply with a clip.
Click On Images To View Full Size: